January 15, 2024
Well, I totally biffed it walking out to a far neighborhood the other day. Just walking down La Ruta (kinda like a highway) and rolled my ankle and next thing i know i was on the ground. Made for a funny bloody mess. La ruta-1, hermana bailey-0. And thats about the most exciting thing that happened this week. All is well.
We're just out here trying to find people who are ready to let God prevail in their lives!! Seeing miracles and trying our best every day! Santiago came back to church this week!
I just finished the Book of Mormon today! Didn't end up finishing by the end of the year but two weeks late is better than nothing haha!! I love the scriptures. I'm not great at remembering stories and memorizing scriptures but I just know that when I read the Book of Mormon, I feel better. I feel peace. Im grateful for come follow me that will help us all to study and learn from the Book of Mormon this year! We can learn so much from the examples and stories and come to know Christ more!
Hope you are all doing well! Send me some cold air and I'll send some hot sun!





Con amor,
Hermana Bailey

Spider count: just still battling cockroaches and when theres a spider, i take melatonin so i can sleep
Photos:
Some roadrash, animals, samara y federico y ollie, hna thompson
, hna shigekiyo
, santiago!!, neopolitan tan lines
, hna shigekiyo
, santiago!!, neopolitan tan lines
No comments:
Post a Comment