Monday, November 13, 2023

Wherein Sadie Has Lamb Days in Uruguay!

November 13, 2023

 Hi!! How are you? I'd love to hear!

Last week I told my parents that this pueblito reminds me of Fountain Green, the town and ward that I left from. Well, this weekend they had like a festival thing here called Cordero Pesado. It's just a big event where they cook and eat a bunch of lamb and there's a bunch of other things just like lamb days in Fountain Green haha. If you know, you know. We didn't go but we heard it and all about it.

We had a bunch of lessons with members this week. It was cool.

This week we have a friend who gets married on Thursday and will be baptized on Saturday. She has 2 kids with autism that are anxious about it all so she is worried about how to keep them calm for the wedding and baptism. Please pray for the family Riva.

I'm just gonna be real with y'all, I am just probably the worst missionary in the world when it comes to studying. Like I'm disappointed in myself about it but I am very slowly making it through the Book of Mormon and I can say without a doubt that it brings me peace and I feel good as I read it slowly, but surely, every day now. 
    I invite all of you to read the scriptures even just a little bit, every day. It brings more of the power of God into our lives and helps us think celestial! I know the Book of Mormon is true and invite you all to read it.   
     Maybe faster than me😂!  If you have study tips, please send them to me. I probably needed to be good at studying already like 10 months ago.
the Lord loves effort.🫶

Love you all mucho,

Hermana Bailey❤️

Spider count: a few nasty ones and everyone this week has been warning us that spider and snake season is coming😨

Photos: enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment