Monday, June 1, 2020

Wherein Seth Moves to Los Lunas.

June 1, 2020

      Howdy, fam. So I ended up in a Spanish branch (Tome) just south of Albuquerque. I'm living in a city called "Los Lunas". We cover quite a large area (like 4 English wards). My companion is Elder Stock. He got here the same day as me; he was previously assigned to Columbia, Bogota North. Elder Stock has about the same time in the mission as I do. So we're opening this area back up (it was closed when Covid hit) and we're just having a great time. 

     Life is really different here compared to Cancun. The apartment is awesome, we have all the commodities we need, we have smart phones, a car, hot water, and air conditioning. It's kinda weird how pampered I feel. 
      We've been working a ton through Facebook to find people that are ready to hear the gospel and its been going quite well so far. 
     We're still in quarantine which is fine. Honestly actually, staying in an apartment all day is kinda terrible. But its fine. 
Anyway, I love you all tons and I love this gospel. 

Elder Bailey







No comments:

Post a Comment