That's cool that you got to go to the zoo as a family. I have a lot of wonderful memories from that place. My companion is awesome, we get along really well. He speaks Spanish well, its slightly different accent wise but it's good. He thinks the Mexican accent is very strange and sometimes has a hard time understanding people but its coming along alright.
Big rip for Sadie. Should have filled out that job application I got for her. 
The work is going well so far. We're still working to find people to teach and have been calling all the members to get to know the branch a little better. One member in particular told us that this branch has been struggling quite a bit and was in a real need of some missionaries. So I'm excited to get to work here and see a bunch of miracles and perhaps have the opportunity to be an instrument in God's hands to bless someone (Alma 29:9).
Anyway, hope this week went really well for you and I'm sure that the following week is gonna be even better if you trust in the Lord.
Love you so much,
Elder Bailey
P.s. Here's one of the videos we made for the Facebook page.
Mom,
Mom,
Entonces eres muy listo. Estaba correcta cuando dijiste que mi telefono no funciona con la misión. Como, es un celular muy bueno pero hay algo que la Iglesia hizo con su contrato o algo que el teléfono necesita ser un Samsung para funcionar correctamente con el SIM (no dijo eso en el correo jsyk). Entonces probablemente, necesitaré un nuevo teléfono... We can figure that out later though. We also get two days a week that we can talk with our family so I'll be in contact with y'all about whats going on.
I love you a ton and wish you the best.
Love,
Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment