Monday, June 29, 2020

Wherein Seth Expresses His Love of the People in NM

June 29, 2020

Dear family,


     I hope all is well with you back home. It made me happy to see so much of the family gathered to support Sadie in her pageant. It really is a wonderful blessing to have such a large family. While I do lament not being able to attend this gathering of loved ones I do find solace in the work I have to do. 
     Here I sit, away from those I was born to, but among a new family. My brothers and sisters in New Mexico. Full of the same faith and love that I grew up in. While not able to visit face to face with those we teach, it is a beautiful thing to hear the same emotion and conviction in the voices of those touched by the spirit through the telephone. 

I leave with a Hymn. #224

I must speak the loving word
I must let my voice be heard
Every cry of pity heeding
For the injured interfering
To the light the lost ones leading
Ere the sun goes down.

I love the change Alma had from preaching fire and brimstone to spreading the love of God. This really is a gospel of Love and Hope. I'd encourage you all to share a little bit of this love with someone every day ere the sun goes down. 

Love you all tons,

Elder Bailey




No comments:

Post a Comment