I had no idea about Lexi leaving on a mission, that is super cool!!! I haven't talked to her in forever... do you know when she reports??
Thanks for the update on everyone else too! Sounds like all is well back home. Things are nice here on Dominica. We had a pretty good week. We worked hard and developed some fantastic plans for next week which should be even greater! We didn't teach a lot this week, but met some new people that show some good potential. We also spent some time saying goodbye to some members because Elder Mancilla is leaving this Saturday to go to finish his last transfer in PR.
We will be picking up my new comp on Friday, so I'll let you know who it will be next week since I still don't know.
I put some pics on the group album last week, I hope you saw them, but no new pics from this last week.
They did release a pic of the PR temple, and it looks super cool. Super tiny...and for some reason doesn't have an angel Moroni on it, but maybe they just forgot to draw it in...
Love you all muchisimo!
Elder Bailey
![]() |
| This looks like it was his Birthday cake last week! ;) |

No comments:
Post a Comment