It's good to hear everything is well back home. Happy anniversary by the way!
Its the same down here too! The emotion in church is super different. Plus when you add the temple announcement on top of that - the excitement and anticipation as well as the serious intentions to improve and to adapt to the new changes, the church is becoming all together something different! For the better, and for a purpose I suppose.
Super proud of Sadie btw! That's awesome how good shes done with XC!
I don't have a whole ton of time today, but I plan to write you guys some hand-written letters this week. Also, if you guys want to send me anything (I don't need anything) but if you wanted to send me something do it soon, cause on Saturday they are sending me to an area called Dominica, and there is a good chance I'll finish my mission there. It's not part of the USA, so I can't get mail there. But it should be a lot a fun. I'll be there with Elder Mancilla and we'll cover the whole area!
Ummm that's basically it for updates rn, hope you saw the pics, hope all is well, Love you all mucho!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment