Monday, June 11, 2018

Wherein Maelynn Loves the Word of Wisdom!

June 11, 2018

So basically this week I would just like to tell y'all to live the word of wisdom! That's it.
You will save yourself a lot of time, tons of money, and heartache, and ... your life. So if that isn't enough motivation, I don't know what would be...

This week we found out that one of the local druggies was killed. And also one of our investigators, that had stopped drinking for almost 2 months, fell back into it, and he fall back pretty hard! Addictions are disgusting and ruin a lot of things.  It's a good thing the gospel is here to fix all of that!!

 Also the rainy season is starting, and last week it rained so hard one night that it was wanting to come inside the house! So we were out with buckets until about 11:30.  Haha and our backs were pretty dang sore for the next 3 days. BUT, the water didn't come in the house...hallelujah!

So time is getting tiny down here!!!


Today I got to go visit a few people in Pradera with Hermana Torgesen!


And I made a tortilla ... woo hoo!


I taught a kid in our branch how to tie a tie :))


THIS is San Andres...

This is our typical Sunday afternoon. We take her to and from church every Sunday and whenever there's an activity! We're getting pretty fuertes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment