As far as the package goes, I don't know still, it probably made it to the mission office, but the mission office is a 2 hour drive, so they won't bring mail out until Zone Conference, which is this Thursday. So I'll see it then!
Okay, so this week was pretty good. We found a bunch of new people to start teaching and helping to come unto Christ. We went hard in the paint looking for people this week and got blessed by God! Ummmm, not going to talk about all of them, but one family we taught this week was three brothers that we all taught together. They were all excited to learn, and they listened mas o menos well, one of them less than the others.
But the coolest part was that we were able to go out with the elders quorum president to visit them, and it was the first time the elders quorum president had ever been out with the missionaries before (he got baptized 4 years ago, and made EQP like a month ago.) and he really enjoyed going out with us, so that means hes going to come more with us which is what we like.
Then other things that happened this week, oh, today we went to Aguada to have a zone activity with the whole zone, which was cool, we had like an Olympic games thing that we did that was super fun. Well, that's really it for this week. I don't really have any pictures, sorry mom...but I love you all and I hope you have a great week, and that you can all find work!
Elder Landen Bailey
But the coolest part was that we were able to go out with the elders quorum president to visit them, and it was the first time the elders quorum president had ever been out with the missionaries before (he got baptized 4 years ago, and made EQP like a month ago.) and he really enjoyed going out with us, so that means hes going to come more with us which is what we like.
Then other things that happened this week, oh, today we went to Aguada to have a zone activity with the whole zone, which was cool, we had like an Olympic games thing that we did that was super fun. Well, that's really it for this week. I don't really have any pictures, sorry mom...but I love you all and I hope you have a great week, and that you can all find work!
Love you all, good to hear that everything is going good!
No comments:
Post a Comment