May 11, 2026
I say second to last because at the rate that I am going this will probably be my second to last email that I send. But anyways let's get right into it!!!
This week was super good we have been working super hard here in Santiago and we are starting to see more miracles little by little! The work here in Santiago has historically been pretty slow and hard, but we are just giving it our all and hoping to see the results! I know that if we are diligent and hard-working that the Lord can multiply our efforts
Not really a lot of exciting stuff happened this week I got pretty sick one day from eating at a pretty sketchy restaurant and so I'm never doing that again! Also randomly my cousin's Dan and Grace just showed up at church which was a fun surprise! And they gave me a box of Fruity Pebbles and chocolate covered cinnamon bears which were probably some of the first here in cusco! I thought it was funny to share the cinnamon bears with the members because they thought they were super spicy! Peruvians never have spicy food!

Spiritual section: Mother's day was good and I got to call my mom and that was good!!! I was thinking of something nice to write for my mom, and I just wasthinking about some of her atributes and I just thought of moroni's words about Charity and I think they fit pretty well for my mom who is a personage of charity. --- I'll paraphrase him
And mom suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Wherefore, if ye love not mom, ye are nothing, for mom never faileth. Mom is the greatest of all! And mom shows the pure love of Christ!
Mom prays unto the Father with all the energy of heart, and she is filled with His love, which He hath bestowed upon Mom, who is a true follower of His Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
#comerejoice
Last week of the transfer!!! This Saturday I will know where I am spending the rest of my time here in Peru! I really am gonna miss it!!!
See yall later!!!
- Γlder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment