April 13, 2026
Hey I'm back after an entire transfer I think!!!
Last time I wrote I think was starting my 3rd transfer in Puerto Maldonado with Elder Yarlaqué y Elder Kimball. Well now things have changed and I am here in Cusco!!
I know that a lot of super spiritual experiences and the most amazing miracles happend this last transfer in Puerto and I am super excited to one day have a perfect recollection of all things that happened in my life. I haven't written basically any journal entries in a LONG time, and I didnt even send one weekly email this whole transfer. But I did have an awesome transfer and learned so much and saw so many miracles. I did take at least a few pictures (check google fotos)
My new comp is Elder Peterson from Cedar City. We are in Santiago, Cusco. It is basically in the city but also on the outskirts like on the side of the hill, so we are walking up a lot of hills and stairs. It is a lot of finished buildings and paved roads, which is kinda new to me. But I know I'll love it here because Cusco is so lindo!!

Spiritual section: One of the things that I really loved about this general conference was Elder Bednar's talk and how perservering to the end is really our way of possesing the pure love of Christ! I know that the reason I am here and that the reason that in life we need to perserveer is because we truly love Christ!! I love Him and I love the people here in Perú with all my heart!! I am going to give it my all these last two transfers. I invite you all to really keep perseveering. Show Christ you love Him. I know that sometimes life is hard, but I also know that its not about hard hard you hit, its how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. Lets keep moving forward everyone. Love you all
#doesthejourneyseemlong
Sorry for not writing in a while everyone! Really crazy that another transfer here in Perú is done! On to my last 2 transfers probably here in Santiago!! Love y'all!!!
Baii everyone
- Élder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment