Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wherein Sadie is LOVING the CCM!

 Hey everyone! Normally my pday here in the CCM is Friday but we don't actually get a pday today/this week so...lol. I'll update y'all more next week but basically, I'm having the time of my life here!! Thank you to everyone who has sent me messages- I love it and I'll respond when I can! Love you all!

Hermana Bailey
Spider count: 0

December 21, 2022

(Week 4)
        Hey everybody! I ran out of time on pday last Friday to write an email lol. Kinda unfortunate because I had a lot of good things to write about from the first 2 weeks in CCM, but oh well- basically just out here trying to do my best! Just wanted to quickly send something so I don't lose track of my week count haha!! Also today I have been a missionary for 1 month! It's been a very good month! I hope to actually get a good email out this Friday before Christmas but enjoy some more pictures for now. Love y'all!

Hermana Bailey

Spider count: 1 (yes I killed it)






No comments:

Post a Comment