December 16th, 2022
Yay for the new job! You'll have to tell me how it goes. Also crazy but I just realized something. Last night our zone leader was giving out blessings, so I was like ya sure I'll get one and in it, he blessed me that my family would be taken care of while I'm gone. Not sure what time you crashed with the deer, but it was probably about the same time!!
The CCM is AWESOME!! I love my district and my teachers and the campus!! The food is usually super great! There are lots of options. The only thing is some days all the options will be kinda gross haha. But usually, it's great! I did get sick this week I don't think it was the food tho. I just felt so weak and achy and sometimes my stomach would hurt. It was only really bad one night tho then I was fine after. And as soon as I started feeling sick and stuffy I went and asked the infermeria for vitamin c, so I dosed up on that and I never really got too sick. My companion is awesome! I'm starting to be a lot less indecisive though haha - tell dad that.
Oh and have fun tomorrow at the Hanson party! Tell them all I'm doing great! Being humbled and doing great hahaha and tell them all hi!!!
12/19/2022
To Mom: Happy Birthday to Levi!!! I know one day our whole family will be together with him in Heaven. We never knew him but I feel like he is a soul/angel that is helping me from the other side of the veil and will help me teach people on my mission. Love you, mom!
Hermana Bailey








No comments:
Post a Comment