Monday, August 31, 2020

Wherein Seth Gets in a Dumpster!

 August 31, 2020

Hi mom! 

I'm glad you liked the video. Definitely worth the stink sitting in the dumpster. Also that smoker sounds like a delight. I could definitely go for like some smoked ribs or something when I get home. ;)

On a different note, hearing that my 9 and 11 yo brothers can run a faster mile than me sure was awesome. I should probably start running more so I can keep up when I get back. Jaja. 

But yeah. This week was great. We painted a house and helped some people move (lots of heavy lifting) we also chopped up 13 trees and fit them in the back of a pickup so that was quite the adventure. But anyway what we did is kinda irrelevant. But what is important is, and I shall say it again, serving and loving our neighbors. Service is super great and helping others brings so much joy to me and this world. 

Also, we got opened up to phase one so we can now go and eat with the members again which is just amazing. We are super excited to get to know them a lot better and work more closely together.  

Other than that not a lot has happened but God still watches over and cares for each and every one of us so all will be well. Sometimes it just takes time. 
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week. 

Love, Eloder Bailey







No comments:

Post a Comment