Monday, August 10, 2020

Wherein Seth Explains The Simplicity of What He Teaches

August 10, 2020

    Mom, 

Yeah, I really love that little story. Isn't it so crazy how wonderful the plan that God has for is really is and that Christ already paid for all the troubles and temptations that we will face? I really thing the crazy part is how little a lot of our brothers and sisters in this world see in respect to this and it is the most incredible thing to be able to help them understand that God really is their Father and that He loves them with all His heart. 

And that is really all that we teach. 

God loves us so He sent His Son. 

Jesus atoned, died and was resurrected for us all because He too loves us. 

Now we get to share that love with everyone in the world. 

So take some time today, Thank your Heavenly Father for all His love then show a little of that gratitude by loving others. I promise it will only make life happier. I love you all. 

Elder Bailey 

   PS: Thanks for the pictures. Also, I'm not sure if miles attatched his movie, but I couldn't find it and would love to see it. He said its better than our Facebook ones so I think I need to watch it for some good inspiration. As for Mexico, who knows? The last email I got from the embassy said they were in a class four do not travel restriction because the crime rates have gone up a ton. But then there are rumors that china is in stage three for developing a vaccine so there is still hope. We shall see. Only happiness will come as we continue firm in the faith. Anyway, y'all are the best and I love you tons, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment