Howdy fam!
Big sad about Emerson getting the Rona. (*Side note from mom - Emerson doesn't have Covid - he just had a cough). Hopefully he'll be alright. Best of luck with that wedding cake for Bryan. You'll do great I'm sure. Also give them my felicitations.
So this week was real good. We made lots of videos and had a blast doing it. More than that, with all the texts we sent out, a few people actually responded and we were able to teach one. Her name is Sister Mena and she's super awesome. We talked with her about eternal families and how important that really is and inthe middle of the discussion she mentioned that she is recently engaged and is working on planning her wedding right now so she found it curious that we were talking about marriage for all eternity.
So that was another of those neat little experiences that fortified my testimony that God really does know what every one of His children is going through and knows exactly how to help them. We all just need to be humble enough to fall in line with His will and listen to the spirit so we can be instruments in His hands to help others.
So that was another of those neat little experiences that fortified my testimony that God really does know what every one of His children is going through and knows exactly how to help them. We all just need to be humble enough to fall in line with His will and listen to the spirit so we can be instruments in His hands to help others.
I gotta be honest, this mission has been a truly humbling experience. Before, whilst in high school and actually almost all my life I thought I was the coolest, I low-key thought I was invincible and that I could be the king of the world if I wanted to. But no. I was wrong. If anything I've been able to see the pure power and love of God and how truly little I can do without Him. And that brings me true joy. That even though I am so insignificant in the spance of all existence, God still loves me, and still is willing to use me and my efforts to bless others.
I love that each of us, as beloved sons and daughters of God, really does have an incredible amount of worth and God wants us all to be happy. Sometimes we just need to open up our hearts and see the great Love that He has for us and try to share that with others.
I love that each of us, as beloved sons and daughters of God, really does have an incredible amount of worth and God wants us all to be happy. Sometimes we just need to open up our hearts and see the great Love that He has for us and try to share that with others.
I love you all and wish you the best.
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment