hey!
yep. I'm leaving on a jet plane, but this time I'm coming home. So everything is good. It's kinda a strange situation because normally it's not sad to go home. But I'm doing alright and I'm excited to see you all. Right now we are all packing up and leaving everything in Tizimin. I don't have a ton of information on flights and whatnot but I'll update you when I can.
Love you all tons and see you soon.
Elder Bailey
| ||
Dear Bailey family, Bishop Jeffrey H. Branson and President G. Adna Ames,
Attached is the flight itinerary of Elder Bailey.
We appreciate your time. If you have any questions we are here to help.
Have a good day!
Misión México Cancún
March 30, 2020
Seth arrived home on March 30th in the evening. Because of Covid-19. We were not even able to go inside of the airport, but waited patiently outside for him to come out. What a happy reunion with him! He was released and was able to stay home (working, donating plasma, started an EMT course, and just hanging with friends and family until May 27th when he left to his new temporary mission in Albuquerque, NM).
Seth arrived home on March 30th in the evening. Because of Covid-19. We were not even able to go inside of the airport, but waited patiently outside for him to come out. What a happy reunion with him! He was released and was able to stay home (working, donating plasma, started an EMT course, and just hanging with friends and family until May 27th when he left to his new temporary mission in Albuquerque, NM).





No comments:
Post a Comment