Saturday, March 21, 2020

Wherein Seth Begins to See Corona-virus Fears Spreading.

March 16, 2020

Things are great in Tizimin. Super hot, like we're sitting in the 90's every day with 40-50% humidity so sweat is a problem but other than that, life is great. I'm feeling good. We had sacrament in our house on Sunday, and the missionary life is a lot different with the Coronavirus problem. The truth, Tizimin is probably gonna be the last place to get the virus but everyone is still freaking out. Normally the investigators have to assist sacrament meeting 3x to be baptized. but now that don't happen. We keep working the same. but the manner of work is different. For now. But yep, life is wonderful and my companion is the best, and I love you lots. 
Talk to you soon,
Seth


March 21, 2020

So everyone is freaking out for the Coronavirus and everything. I'm doing just fine, nobody here is sick and life is good. 
Our baptism for today got cancelled due to the virus so that's fine, everyone is happy and safe. We got told to buy food storage in case of emergencies, also we have transfers this week, but that might not happen cause the transport is kinda under quarantine. 
 Love you all and take care a million. 

Seth


Mom, So remember when Maelynn got hit with two big earthquakes and Landen with two hurricanes? I was thinking that our family just happened to be blessed with natural disasters on the missions.  Here I was, thinking that a giant tsunami was gonna destroy Cancun in the fall or something and now there's a pandemic,  so that caught me off guard. Whoops. 
love you tons, Mom,

Sethy

No comments:

Post a Comment