February 17, 2020
Oh yep. totally forgot to tell y'all that my p-day changed. Every time we have transfers it's the Saturday before. I don't know if I got the money but I did spend some money on my birthday. I had a wonderful time. I bought a hair cutting machine thing. The ones that the professionals use and my kid cut my hair right before I left.
My new companion is awesome and super organized. Like probs a lil' OCD but that's good cause you know that I kinda have a problem with making messes. So that should improve.
The area is awesome. My ward is great. It's pretty small. Yesterday we got to church at 8:58 and the chairs and sacrament weren't set up´yet. So we did that and ended up blessing the sacrament for the ward and taking it to a sick lady so that was kinda a flashback to my days as a priest.
Good luck to Sadie with the whole pageant thing. She's probably gonna win so that's good. Anyway, love you all.
Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment