Monday, December 31, 2018

Wherein Landen is almost 20!

December 31, 2018

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!! I hope you all have a great new years eve/day! Glad everyone survived the sledding trip, and I hope that everything is going well. That's funny that it was Emerson that biffed it this time cause he was the one that knocked the wind out of me last time, jaja. 

There's not really much to say, I just talked to you all a few days ago. Pres. Mohr and his wife just left after spending a few days on the island, it was fun to have them here, they brought the package down that you sent! Thanks for the food, and the vial too!!  Also tell grandma thanks for the support as well!  It will help me to buy a new watch (mine finally broke after all this time) :(. 

 Love you all though, hope you all have a great week!

Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment