Monday, November 26, 2018

Wherein Landen Hikes to a Waterfall.

November 26, 2018

Wow, that is lots of patients, glad they keep you busy there! Hope you still have enough time to enjoy the holiday season too! 

I saw the thanksgiving pics, looks like lots of fun. and a full house!  My comp was mindblown by how big the table was. Our thanksgiving here was good. They don't celebrate it here so I cooked all of our Thanksgiving dinner and me and my comp just kinda celebrated by ourselves in our apartment after we got in at 8 for dinner. Definitely not the most glamorous Thanksgiving, but lots of thanks was still given, so its purpose was fulfilled. 

Things are pretty chill here, nothing really crazy happening. The work is going good.  We have found a lot of new people to teach, so that was a huge blessing.  And yeah, that's really it. I've gotten way good at driving on the left side of the road, but I still mess up a lot and accidentally turn on the window wipers when I need to turn! ;) But I'm getting there - that is the purpose of this life, to work toward perfection, and I'm still in that progress with the blinker! 

 Otherwise life is really chill here, we are excited for the upcoming month and Christmas season. We have a lot of "Light the World" plans for the Island which should be good. 

We also went to  a waterfall today, which was super duper cool. I'll try to send pictures.

Love you all tho!!!!

Elder Bailey







No comments:

Post a Comment