Thanks mother, pero, ahhhhhhhh wahhh wahh whooooo, canta, no Llores! (have Maelynn finish singing you that song, if she really got to know the Mex culture she'll know it. Life goes by fast, but as I believe you once told me "the faster the roller coaster the funner, especially with your hands in the air"! So just ride the ride and laugh at the weird pictures of us as kids.
Maelynn told me about her talk as well - that's super cool. I actually met a missionary in my old ward that served there in Rama 18 in Idaho falls for a lot of his mission there, so that's pretty cool!
I've also heard about those infamous Hillcrest coach over-nighter fundraisers. They sound fun. They always bring all of the bugs in the entire city to the stadium tho, so that must have sucked, but all around way to go to Sadie! 10 miles is a ton!!
Also, I need to apologize for being such an awful son, I never wished you or dad Happy birthday, or dad happy father's day, so here's a big "I LOVE YOU" that I hope you can accept as compensation, and here's a little one too for if you need a little more "I love you".
But I really do love you guys and everything you do for me! Y'alls are the Best!
But I do have to correct you a little bit. I didn't get a new calling, I got a new assignment. My calling is still the same one President Monson gave me 18 months ago in that letter I received, "called to serve"!
Leadership positions, as well as areas, missions, companions etc. are all just assignments that are given in addition to that same calling that I was set apart for. But yeah, life is good. My comp is elder Wasson. He's really cool. We work really well together, we are teaching some super cool people. We actually had a baptism Saturday, but I still haven't gotten a hold of the pictures so that's why there aren't any. Angel Martinez got baptized by President Hernandez (the Stake President) on Saturday. He is a really cool investigator that was able to overcome a lot of addictions including some pretty hard drugs. He has a super cool testimony of repentance and humility. This week we are hoping to be able to have another baptism of Jean Paul and his sister Xioana. They are some children of a less active member that have never been baptized, so please keep them in your prayers and I'll let you know how everything goes. Other than that everything is going great. Its not anything different being a ZL, everything is normal, just some extra stuff to do. Always glad to serve. Also congrats tho on your YW Medallion Mom! That's way cool! When does Sadie get hers? Or did she already? I honestly don't know....torpecito.
Love you Guys all so Much!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment