Monday, November 25, 2024

Wherein Lane Catches a Stupid Mouse!

 November 25, 2024

Not too much crazy happened this week! First week of the transfer with Elder Fort! It went honestly pretty good! There's still some things that are annoying or suck about trios but I think it'll be alright!

One thing is that we have stupid mice in our house! I caught the first one on Thursday with my crazy reflexes, and then Friday Elder Grillo killed one. Then we thaught that was all of them, but then on Sunday we saw more!! So we're going to buy some poison today!

We have another friend with a baptism date! She's super awesome, like 70 years old, and speaks mostly quechua! But she has a bunch of faith, and like has come to church for the last 3 weeks! Prays a lot! She's one of the most ready for baptism people I've ever met! That's for the 8th of December which were excited for!
Our goal for November which was 3 prolly isn't gonna happen, but that's ok cuz December gonna be great!

Speaking of December, there was a little Christmas tree left here in a box, and I finally got around to setting it up on Wednesday! So that makes the room a little happier!

We had a great missionary night this week! Best we've ever had, with 11 members! And we had hot chocolate, panetón, a great spiritual video, and afterwards a little game! It was awesome!
Then we had English class on saturday, only 2 people showed up, and I let Elder Fort teach this one! Next week is about the human body and so I'm excited for that lesson!

That's basically all the main things this week! I think we might go on a hike this morning, if we do there'll peolly be pics on the Google fotos!


🌱🌊 Spiritual section:

 Elder Fort gave a talk on Sunday about how we need to keep our spiritual fires lit to stay safe and protected from the wolves (Satan and his followers) It was based on a talk from general conference in 1992 from Joseph B. Wirthlin! It's really good and if you get a chance this week to read it you should!!

#iwillservethelord

Sorry about the super short email! Maybe next week will be longer?? Who knows!! 

Until next time folks
 - Élder Bailey 🫡 🇵🇪

No comments:

Post a Comment