March 11, 2024
Bueno, first off I put 68 last week and it was supposed to be 66 haha! Tranquilo, hna bailey!
Some things we did this week:
-Best Pday ever in Trinidad
-District Council
-Las hermanas de carmen came to stay with us y hna de la cruz went home!
-Trio life with Hna aranda y Hna tingey!!
I casually asked Leo if he wanted to be baptized and he said yes!!
-FEDERICO Y SAMARA!!! They finally went to get signed up to get married!!! Been working on that for a while now and it finally happened on my very last day there!! That's one way to fill a heart with pure joy!
-Said bye to all my dear friends in Sarandi del yi!
and bye to Hna Aranda
and bye to Hna Aranda
☆Transfers☆
Now I'm in Chuy!!!!! Half of our area is in Brazil and half is in Uruguay! I'm here with Hna Richards and she's awesome!! We have 6 missionaries in our ward so first time sharing a ward and living with other hermanas!! I don't really understand the people when they speak Portuguese but we'll
get there!! Yesterday we put four people on date and this weekend we have 3 baptisms! Please pray for Sara, Junior, y Lucas!!
I am so beyond blessed to be a missionary witnessing so many miracles every day! The few hard moments don't seem to last more than a few seconds before God sends something happy! God is so good.
"Called to serve Him, heav’nly King of glory, Chosen e’er to witness for his name, Far and wide we tell the Father’s story, Far and wide his love proclaim.
Called to know the richness of his blessing— Sons and daughters, children of a King— Glad of heart, his holy name confessing, Praises unto him we bring."
Eu amo todos vocΓͺs!!!

Hermana Bailey

Spider count: scorpion 


No comments:
Post a Comment