Nov 23, 2020
Hola mamá!
I like that thought about how we are all prisoners of the grave both temporally and spiritually. Only until Christ saved us all though. That's the best part. Glad to hear you're doing well and getting over the rona pretty well.
This week I've been studying a lot in the Old Testament about the Lord's Covenant with Israel. Gen 17:7 stuck out to me where He makes a covenant to "be a God unto [us]." I thought it was kinda a weird promise to make because He was already our God but at the same time it brings me a lot of comfort and peace knowing that God will always be my God. Much like a father promising to always be there for his children God has promised to always be there for us as we strive our best to "be perfect" (Gen 17:1)
That's gonna be true through it all, thick and thin, rain or sunshine, covid or not. God is not going to abandon the promises He has made or His children down here on earth. He will lead and guide us into truth and down the correct paths. He won't give up on us, so don't you give up on God.
But anyway, this week is gonna be pretty great. Thanksgiving is like the best so that's super exciting. I with you the best and am very grateful for all you do,
Con cariño,
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment