February 12, 2018
I actually read my patriarchal blessing all the time down here! It helps me feel tranquila (calm), even though there's a lot of stuff that I still don't really understand, it gives me a lot of hope for the future if I'm obedient!
So the best thing that happened this week is that I got to go back to Pradera for a baptism!!!! Remember when I told you about the family that learned about the church through a co-worker and the missionaries in the temple visitor center started teaching them and etc etc? Well, I got to be there when the dad got baptized, and then a week after I got transferred, the oldest daughter got baptized. And then this last weekend, I got to go back to see the middle daughter get baptized!
It was such a beautiful experience and makes the whole mission worth it to see a whole family in the gospel with the goal to go to the temple!
Carolina was so emotional in the water, and afterwords, she shared her testimony and talked about how she didn't believe in God (when I first met her) and her journey poco a poco (little by little) to feeling the love of God and gaining the desire to be baptized and join her family in coming closer to Christ. :)) I love this family!




No comments:
Post a Comment