Greg has been telling me for a while now to just start a blog with Maelynn's emails and pictures so that people who want to keep up with her mission can just log on and check it out whenever they want to...but I kept resisting. I kept thinking that emails were a better way to go, but I finally gave in when I realized that we would soon have Landen's letters too, and likely be having several more years of missionaries going out and we can just pick up the ol' blog and dust it off each time one enters the field! So...I have chosen to create this blog with the distinct impression and understanding that GREG would be responsible for most of the updating! #OneCanAlwaysHope
Let us say up front:
Thanks to all who come here and read this blog, for that means that you care about our children, and have been a part of their lives, for which we are immensely grateful.
Sincerely,
Greg and Viki Bailey
P.S. The blog domain/title comes from the first line of a Hymn that I love (pg. 263 of the Mormon Hymnal) "Go Forth With Faith".
"Go forth with faith to tell the world of Jesus Christ, the Lord.
Bear witness he is God's own Son; Proclaim his wondrous word.
Go forth with hope and courage strong To spread the word abroad
That people of all nations Are children of our God."
(Ruth Gardner)
No comments:
Post a Comment